at the back of a head
Crust, they are dreadlocks only on the back of the head and a great alternative to dreadlocks all over the head. It is an interesting accent, causes less problems and is simpler to maintain.
Good to know before having your dreads done:
- The minimum hair length: 6-8 cm, recommended: 10-15 cm.
- We use only crochet hooks and a comb.
- We do not use threads, rubber bands, glue, wax etc.
- Beautiful dreads can be done even on thin and sparse hair.
- Work time needed 1-5 hours
- We give advices and tips regarding maintenance of dreads
- We can shave the hair using shaver (eg. the sides, neck)
Our dreads are characterized by:
- Excellent resistance to untwisting. They can be washed immediately after having them done.
- Lack of severely sticking out dreads immediately after having them done.
- Right splitting of the head surface, helping prevent clearances between dreadlocks.
- Minimal number of broken hair and pulled out hair roots.
- Hair is shortened from 5 to 20 cm.
You can choose:
- any amount of dreads all over the head (5-30 pieces)
- thickness of dreads (thick, medium or thin)
- style / look (straight, plain, rootsy, irregular)
- how to split the head surface (irregular or squared)
- type of ends (loose, pointed or rounded)
- leaving the fringe or shaving head sides.
Guaranteed reliability for 6 months:
- Warranty of well done and interlocked dreads
- Warranty service includes:
- dealing with unbraiding ends
- dealing with overly loose hair
- fixing defects, for example so called “bends”
- other problems caused by our fault
Each customer’s satisfaction with dreadlocks/dreads made by us is of the superior value to us. If the service does not meet that expectation, we will try to fix this.
CRUST – PRICE TABLE:
- Prices are negotiable. Prices quoted make the maximum amounts.
- The final price is determined always individually for each project.
- This offer does not constitute an offer in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code.
CRUST WITH EXTENSION:
OVERALL PROJECT PRICE: Price table for crust (roots for extension) + Price table for extended synthetic dread-sets
Price table for crust (roots for extension):
*the prices given are only valid for dreads with extensions
Price table for extended synthetic dread-sets:
- You can negotiate prices. Valuable amounts are maximum amounts.
- The final price of dreads is always set individually for each project.
- The above offer does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.